Second Life’s 6th Birthday is getting dangerously close. We need to have it setup, on the site by Saturday, June 20! We have a lot of good ideas and themes springing to life, but in order to concentrate everyone’s efforts in the next couple days , we could use a concentrated wave of votes from the community!
Whether you submitted a design iteration, or are watching the design unfold, we could use your vote! You can simply cast your vote on the http://www.studiowikitecture.com/SL6B/. After logging in, go to http://www.studiowikitecture.com/SL6B/all_designs.php5 to see all the design iterations. From here you can cast 3 positive and 3 negative votes.
To Register to Vote:
If you do not have a login for http://www.studiowikitecture.com/SL6B/ site, the following steps will get you one.
- Login to Second Life.
- Join the ‘Studio Wikitecture’ group, if you haven’t already done so.
- Teleport to the following link: http://slurl.com/secondlife/architecture/155/43/22/?title=Studio%20Wikitecture%20SL6B%20Project
- Once there, ‘touch’ the base of the ‘wiki-tree’ interface (which is the image below), to get the password for the website.
- Your Password will be broadcast to you via the Chat Channel.
- Now go to the http://www.studiowikitecture.com/SL6B/ site and enter…
- login: use your full ‘Second Life’ name. (eg: John Doe)
- password: <the password the ‘wiki-tree’ gave you through the chat channel>
- Now you can go to http://www.studiowikitecture.com/SL6B/all_designs.php5 to cast your votes! Thank You.